August Expenses... well most of them.

So, let's take a look at our recurring bills here in August.

You might be asking, "where's your gas, groceries and other expenses listed at?". 

I haven't factored those in yet because I am still new to budgeting. I'd like to see how we do with those for the month of August so I can plan for September. Then I should be able to plan and say we are budgeted X amount for this.

Also, this is my first time blogging and putting this all out there so I'm still learning the ropes. I'll have all that information up soon. No need to worry.

Item
Amount
Notes
Rent
$665
Increasing to $725 in September, argh.
Water
$52
Fortunately, this is staying the same.
Geico Auto Insurance
$142.98
Considering going to Liberty Mutual.
Allstate Renters Insurance
$19.25
Going to see if Liberty Mutual can package deal this up.
Bounce Electric
$122.23
It’s Texas. It’s been a hot 30 days.
Charter Spectrum Internet
$46.36
This was recently lowered thanks to Bill Fixers. More on this later.
AT&T Cell Phone
$83.95
Still on my parent’s family plan, always will be.
American Express
$0.00
Limit: $11,500
Citibank Mastercard
$700.00
Limit: $4,500 (0% APR until 2019)
Chase Amazon Prime Visa
$184.08
Limit: $2,400
EECU Cash Rewards Mastercard
$0.00
Limit: $1,000
Netflix
$10.81
Hulu Plus
$12.95
Ring Video Recording
$3.00
Student Loan
$105.48
On income based repayment plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About